Dear Readers,
I would like to share a few reflections on three habits we can start practicing today to bring positive change into our lives.
First, let us eliminate three negative habits: criticism, speaking ill of others, and complaining. These behaviors often create negativity not only in our surroundings but also within ourselves.
Second, let us practice empathy. Whenever someone does something contrary to our wishes, before reacting in anger, take a deep breath and ask yourself, “If I were in their situation, under the same circumstances, what would I have done?” You may discover that you might have acted in exactly the same way. Empathy helps us respond with understanding rather than judgment.
Third, let us focus on virtues rather than flaws. While it is often natural to notice the shortcomings of others, we should make a conscious effort to do the opposite. Each day, try to identify one good quality in someone you know and offer sincere praise from the heart. A few kind words can make a meaningful difference in someone's life.
I hope these reflections are helpful and inspiring as we strive to become better individuals and create a more positive environment around us.
Best regards,
Benito L. Mabeza, CPA
No comments:
Post a Comment